Friday, February 18, 2011

People are Sheep

And just occasionally, I follow the herd. Because I thought it was cute and I love the ladies who have posted so far, I decided to join the ABC's of ME fun. So here ya go:

(A) Age: 32

(B) Bed Size: Queen

(C) Chore You Hate: Dishes (even loading a dishwasher)

(D) Dogs? Tedda-14 yo german shepherd/chow mix, Cody-4 yo Miniature Long Haired Dachshund, Scarlett-5 yo Miniature Long Haired Dachshund.

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee

(F) Favorite Color: Currently-teal.

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver. Or white gold.

(H) Height: 6'0

(I) Instruments You Play: None. I can peck a few childish songs out of a piano but that's about it. I was a piano lesson drop out.

(J) Job Title: Warranty Clerk (glamorous huh)

(K) Kids: That's a hard one to answer but we are working on our First "Born". He will be here soon. Our first child resulted in a 1st tri Miscarriage and we had a Chemical Pregnancy following that.

(L) Live: NC

(M) Mom's Name: Why would anyone need to know this. I feel like this game is to try and steal my identity all of a sudden...maybe I'm paranoid.

(N) Nicknames: Buckin (for real)

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Yes.

(P) Pet Peeve: Democrats :P (I love ya'll anyway but its fun to push your buttons when I can).

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "AS God as my witness, I shall never go hungry again." Gone with the Wind (I have no idea why that one popped in my head)

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: 1 sister plus BIL by Marriage. 1 SIL. 1 BIL

(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:30 NORMALLY. Recently during pregnancy: 2-3am.

(U) Underwear: bikini briefs

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Beets

(W) What Makes You Run Late: My husband running late: throws off the morning routine.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: uh...I have been in one of those cat scan ring thingies so I'm pretty sure my whole body has been xrayed.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Everything I make is yummy..are you kidding? I have another blog to prove it: www.gardengourmet.blogspot.com

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Polar Bears or Giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment