Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week 8

I'm still so far behind in my posts. I swear I have recipes and pics to post but I just can't seem to find the energy and time to do it among all this baby prep and nesting!

This Weeks Foodie Holidays:
* February 20: National Cherry Pie Day
* February 21: National Sticky Bun Day
* February 22: National Margarita Day
* February 23: National Banana Bread Day
* February 23: Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day
* February 24: National Tortilla Chip
Day
* February 25: National
Chocolate-Covered Nuts Day
* February 26: National Pistachio
Day
* February 27: National
Strawberry Day

Menu Plans for this week:
Southwest Avocado Salad with Grilled Steak and Baked Potatoes

Lemon Spinach Pasta with Roasted chicken Breasts

Mozzerella chicken Skillet

Beef Soft Tacos

Ranch bacon Macaroni and Cheese with Garden Salad

I'm also aiming to do extra Taco Meat to freeze for after the baby is born since Steve doesn't cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment