Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Week 37


Since I missed last weeks update, I snapped a pic a few weeks ago and decided to post both weeks tonight.

Total weight gain: Houston We Have a Problem. At the Dr's on Monday I had gained an astounding 36.5 pounds total according to their records. That is fast approaching 40 and that scares me to death.

Maternity clothes? Yea. But I am still holding out with two pairs of pre-mat pants that I unbutton when I sit. LOL

Sleep: So So. Never enough though.

Best moment this week: Realizing I only have a week or two versus MONTHS.

Gender: This is pretty pointless too since he is obviously a very stubborn boy that takes after his daddy.

Craving: Southwest Salad, steak and potato

Movement: Very strong movements still but lower now.

Labor Signs: Well, I have a LOT of pain and pressure in the lower stomach and my cervix is softening according to the dr.

Belly Button in or out? Still In

What I miss: Sleep and living off Zantac and Tums.


What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little guy.

Milestones: Full Term in the technical sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment