Monday, March 28, 2011

Writers Block- sort of

I don't know what's wrong with me. I've lost the desire to blog. I keep handwriting great entries, taking pictures, writing notes in my dayplanner of what to blog that day, but when I actually log on, my mind goes blank and/or I don't feel like typing up what I handwrote earlier.

I'm not sure what the deal is. I need to post all these pregnancy posts NOW because they won't be relevant when the baby is here and I'll be consumed with him.

Right now, I'm consumed with getting him here. My whole life is revolving around getting things ready (and the nursery is done! so I need to post pics!), walking, spending time with my husband, and just BEING before my world changes.

So forgive the temporary break. I'll probably have a posting blitz one night when I can't sleep after feeding my child or something and all of a sudden there will be a million posts to catch up on.

For now, I'm just trying to get through each day functioning through the pressure (it feels like a bowling ball pressing down on my pubic area), going to work, breathing through contractions, walking in the evening, cooking dinner, doing chores...just living normally while waiting for this next step.

1 comment:

  1. It's so close now and I look forward to the days when you are blogging away while your son sleeps nearby and I get to read all about how amazing of a mom you are and how amazing and adorable he is.

    ReplyDelete