Monday, March 7, 2011

Irrationally, Illogically Pissed Off

It's a mood. I know it is. It's like when AF is coming and you know you are pmsing but you still can't control yourself. I'm just irrationally, illogically pissed at the world.

I'm tired, I'm in pain, and I'm uncomfortable. I am constipated and bloated. I don't want to go to work everyday. It hurts to walk around. My husband is great but I need some fucking help up in this joint.

He finally got a break from school and he gets sick so instead of getting some relief, I get more work dumped on me because we all know a mancold trumps pregnancy. Why is it that when I was puking my guts up a few weeks ago while pregnant, and weak I still managed to take care of the dogs etc but when he is home sick, I have to take over his turn with the dogs and everything else? EVEN when I'm having contractions.

And all this is just pointless ranting. Because its one day in time and soon to be over and I KNOW that my mood is close to the insanity point right now. I'm taking everything out of proportion and personally. I know THIS! But I can't stop it.

I'm feeling lost and emotional and like a beached whale ready to snap someone's head off.

1 comment:

  1. You're almost there. Home stretch. Hugs and love to you. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete