Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2 Months

My how the time Flies. I'm not ready!

At two months:
Mommy is my favorite person in the world. I hear her voice and I look for her no matter who is holding me.
I've slept through the night a few times but mostly I'm still fussy and want to be cuddled at night to sleep soundly.
I can still wear Newborn onsies and a few rompers but I'm too long for most everything else.
My eyes are deep vivid blue and my hair is slowly turning from dirty blonde to red tinted.
I'm not digging the paci's but my fist and thumb are my best friend.
I love the ring toy on my play gym.
I coo and talk and smile and laugh. I can stick out my tongue in response and make kissy faces.
To calm me down,have mommy sing Amazing Grace.



And the cat is still bigger than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment