Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Dishes

I am probably one of the last remaining Southern Wives who does not own a set of dishes for every season/ holiday. I have two sets of dishes. A large magnolia set and a four piece green set that I got from one of those homesales groups. I used to think this was adequate but I have since learned it is indeed not.

I've officially become obsessed with all things dishes and servingplatters. I intend to correct my lack of holiday dishes the day after christmas by hitting up the sales. Wish my luck!

Until then I did stumble across the most adorable dishes at Hobby Lobby 50% off last week. They did not have many left so I settled for a tea setting for two which are perfect for my husband and I but may be lacking when we expand the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment