Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Week 28- Can it be?


Total weight gain: 20 pounds. Which I guess isn't terrible since that means I only gained 1lb in the past two weeks over the Holidays. I feel like a whale though, especially with the memory of the Grocery Store Girl still haunting me.

Maternity clothes? Yes but I'm still squeezing into my old jeans. LOL

Sleep: Practically non existent as my back is acting up again.

Best moment this week: Even though its aggrivating, it brings me joy that my husband "plays" with my son and gets the dopplar out to listen to him.

Gender: Definately a BOY!

Craving: Still Lemon -I even requested Lemon dessert for my babyshower. I figured it was fitting. LOL

Movement: Oh Yes. DH can feel him now. He felt him right before christmas for the first time. Now he just aggrivates him by poking my stomach just to feel him kick him. He loves it. Me? Not so much. That crap hurts.

Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? Still In

What I miss: Sleep and lack of heartburn. The heartburn has kicked it up a notch.

What I am looking forward to: The ultrasound this afternoon. It's to check my placenta but I'm excited to get to see my little boy and how big he's gotten.

Milestones: Babyshower has been scheduled for February 6th. SQUEEEEE and we are ordering the crib this week. Double SQUEEEEEE We are now in 3rd Tri AND we have a name (TRIPLE AND QUADRUPLE SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES). (A lot happend over the past two weeks huh?

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm going to be on food overload that day. Superbowl + baby shower!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save your weight watchers points for the whole week.....or just ditch weight watchers for that day period! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I cannot wait to see your nursery all put together. It'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete