Friday, May 27, 2011

Falling out on the Floor

So you know that phrase "fell out on the floor" that usually applies to laughing too hard?

Last night, I knocked a bottle of water off the sidetable while holding my son on the sofa. So I got up to get it and was holding him in the football hold but the water was under the tray table that I keep my laptop on spilling water out on the carpet. So I gently but quickly placed Matthew on the floor so I could reach.

I looked down to this: (in two seconds my son had passed out and gone completely lax and). And yes, I completely left him there to grab my camera as I laughed. Sometimes all the rocking and shushing and lullabyes in the world won't work. You can try CIO....or you can just plop them down on my less then clean carpet and they will pass right out. All is right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment