Friday, March 27, 2009

Break Out!

I am not sure what is going on with my face. I have the occasional pimple but not very often since maturity, but the past few days have been a constant mess of small little pimples all over my forehead, nose, cheeks and well all over my face. I hesitate to call this a sideeffect of Clomid as I do not remember reading it and I haven't really had any other side effects.

I am worried about the lack of CM (as I've never had fertile CM anyway but I since I don't ovulate there wasn't really a need for it) and the possibility of a thin lining. It is ofcourse a wait to see, everyone is different and I refuse to be paranoid about the negative things before anything is proven. I am stubbornly remaining optimistic but it is a little niggling in the back of my head.

In other news, I asked DH if he was ready to begin the sex-athon last night and he said SURE (in a very laid back non committal way which is how he says pretty much everything). So I ended up falling asleep on the sofa watching TV, groggily made my way to bed around 10:30ish fully prepared to snooze and he makes the comment "yep, that's my wife, let's have a sex marathon and then she starts snoring". Well A) I didn't literally mean we had to start it right then and B) I didn't get a lot of excitement nor a jumping of the bones from you buddy 3) its already past bedtime and we both have to work tomorrow and you want to begin it NOW instead of three hours ago when I brought it up? Clomid definately won't work without your part of the equation darling, get with the program.

Sex-athon beginnings tonight: Take 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment