Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yep, My Body Hates Me

A seventeen day cycle. Really? WTH is wrong with my body. Last month, because I was waiting to have the HSG done, I had a marathon cycle. The LONGEST cycle I've had to the point of getting Progesterone to kick start AF. Seventeen days later, I start again, including the cramping, bloating, etc. How is this fair? My mini-chart has to be one of the ugliest charts in history with all its unusually high temps etc. Even today, my temp is high and AF is here. This makes absolutely NO SENSE. The plus side is, I can start my clomid on Tuesday.

I was not expecting to be able to start the Clomid and actually have a minute chance of ovulation and pregnancy for another few weeks (honestly I was fully prepared to have another marathon cycle) so this is kind of exciting. On the other hand, I am supposed to spend my day planting strawberry plants and blueberry bushes for my Dad since he has a broken leg and his plants that he ordered are dying. How am I supposed to deal with these cramps while crouched down in the dirt? Not fun! I just want to lay on a heating pad and pout today. (I'm a champion pouter, I can pout with the best of them. I've had 30 years to practise after all).

I am full on miserable this morning. Even my french toast and coffee has ceased to make me happy. I think I may have to go wallow on the sofa. ugh.

1 comment: