Friday, March 20, 2009

Banned from BOTB

LMAO. This tickles me greatly. It does suck that this is one of my last days that I can nest during the work day but I just think its funny that I affected someone's emotional state so much via the interwebs that they had to seek retribution. Is it sick and twisted that I feel this way? Probably. I admit to being a bitch though. I have never not once denied it. Do I overreact to stupidity and wording? oh yes, I'm sure I do. I'm a very moody person. Does my sarcasm turn into cattiness (or as chefswife says CADDY...golf anyone?) or outright highstrung bitchiness...undoubtedly. Do I get upset when someone calls me on it? Nope not at all. They have every right to especially if they do it well. Hell, I will even give them kudo's if they don't lose their cool but I have been highly dissappointed thus far in newbies that attempt this.

For those who have stumbled across my blog, you may have no idea what I'm talking about, and that's okay. Here's a tip: if you join a message board, don't get upset if someone takes you wrong or does not like you. If you want to continue to post there, learn the lingo, the atmosphere (just like you would an IRL dinner party) and don't tuck your tail and run. Just chill out, accept the punches, and it will be fine.

Is it okay for people to act out on a silly internet board. By all means, I call it entertainment and not just when I'm doing the picking. I enjoy the snark and attitude that is thrown at me as well. I am not infallible, and I would hate life if I were. Do I love playing online with others? I absolutely do. I find that people are compassionate, truly caring, supportive, informative and quite amusing over a wide range of personalities. I personally find myself that way as well. Some days I'm snappy, some days I'm mellow. It's all in the name of this great thing we called nature and TTC. No hormonal pills to even out our mood swings. No anxiety pills to control our emotions and brain function. I'm doing it all natural which makes me a natural bitch and I'm proud of it.

I don't know who reported me or what I was reported for. I can only assume that it was my most recent attitude and use of foul language to the previously mentioned Chefswife who didn't particulary care for me. Oh darn. The thing is, while I may jump the gun a bit, I'm always proven right. My banishment only confirms this even more so as reporting someone who "isn't nice" is an incredibly douchey thing to do. Awww did you get your wittle e-feewings hurt? I will wear my banishment like a badge of honor. I've been inducted into the badgirls club. So to whoever you are, thank you. I enjoy the notoriety.

4 comments:

  1. I have my pitchfork at the ready so we can start an angry mob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez Louise. You know, as many douchebags that have come across BOTB's way, a regular is the one to get banned?? WTF?! I say you should just make a new profile and your new sn should be pissythugbuckin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH ladies, they finally sent me the post that got me banned..it was quite a good one. Apparently I broke the first five rules of thenest. Way to go me! I have no idea who reported me, I can not even FIND this thread or post so it really could have been anyone at anytime. With the mass pm's of Chefswife, I'm still betting on her as it doesn't have to be your own thread that you report a poster from. Given the first five rules, not only will I be banned but my AE's will be banned quickly as well. I better make several ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mwahahahaha.
    And yet - Why would your AE's be banned?

    ReplyDelete