Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Non-Pregnancy dreams

Everyone talks about the dreams they have while pregnant. Crazy dreams, orgasmic dreams, gender prediction dreams etc. What does it mean when you have crazy psycho dreams while TTC that stress you the heck out? Like I NEED more stress and sleepless nights that effect my morning temps. How bad can it be you say? Here's the background for this dream so it will make sense: My BFF's DH ditched her (and their two kids) after 9 years of marriage and promptly moved in with her OTHER BFF. He USED to be best friends with my DH but when he ditched his family, he backstabbed all of his friends as well. (No loss to me but I feel sorry for my DH). I know this girl, I call her Trashley and we will call him oh I dunno, DICK, and she knows it is in her best interest to never cross my path. Here's my dream:

Dick calls my DH and says, you don't have to worry, Trashley isn't pregnant afterall she lost the baby so its not yours either anymore. WHAT? My DH slept with her? Even in my DREAM we both knew it was a lie, possibly a trick to break us up just to be evil but I was SOOO upset! Then it gets a little wierd (can it possibly get MORE WIERD?) and Dick says "but I do need to let you know that she has a Sexually Transmitted Disease so you need to get checked out" and DH says "well I guess I need to let my brother know since he REALLY did sleep with her" and I'm just dumbfounded.

In my dream, I experienced so many emotions and I woke up sweating, fists clenched, crying with a big ball of rage lodged in my throat. WTF is wrong with me? I didn't sleep the rest of the night. I tossed and turned and everytime I closed my eyes, I went right back to the dream in my head. I'm tired, I'm cranky and I'm not going to be very pleasant today. I didn't need this added anxiety. I'm becoming bitter even in sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment