Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Whoops

I realized today, that my brain is not functioning on all cylinders. As I am inputting my temp this morning I realize that today really is the third day....I think.

Saturday I had high temps and bright spotting and cramps. Sunday morning I woke up to major flow and a low temp. I counted Saturday in my head because it was the first day of bright red, but I am thinking maybe Sunday really was day one since it was the first day with significant flow and the temp. drop. EEGATS I've confused myself! In the long run, it probably doesn't matter. However, I did take my first Clomid last night, so do you think it will really make a difference if it was actually day 2 versus 3? Why oh why am I making stupid little mistakes and stressing myself out. STOP BUCKIN RIGHT NOW (and you know it is bad when I start talking to myself, as if I would really listen anyway, what was I thinking?).

Breathe. I'm done. So really, all in all, there is nothing new to report today except for my temporary pscyizophrenic breakdown. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment