Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas-An Amazing Gift

The stockings are hung, the gifts are wrapped, the cookies are baked. Movies have been watched, visits to friends have been made. Tonight the lights on my tree are bright and peaceful. The white lights accenting my porch are welcoming and warm on a cold Christmas Eve and Santa is on his way from South America to the East Coast according to Fox 8.

But the one thing I think of tonight is the baby nestled warm and comfy in my belly with gently movements and I can't get enough of looking at one ornament in particular on my tree. This year, this Christmas, we are expecting a true bundle of joy. 2011 will bring us the most amazing gift so I'm not that sad to see christmas and 2010 say goodbye.

This year, I have a reminder of what the future holds, center stage on my tree custom made by the fabulous Elizabeth Bonura. Liz has a shop at Etsy and I am in love with this artistically beautiful ornament. Worth EVERY penny and an amazing way to celebrate our future this holiday season.

So tonight, this christmas eve, I am wishing you and your families the best of everything tomorrow and in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment