Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Week 26- For REALZ?


Total weight gain: Sigh...19 lbs. I'm completely and thoroughly disgusted with myself.

Maternity clothes? Pretty much and I still hate them this week. I'm squeezing into two of my pairs of jeans and being uncomfortable for as long as possible because I hate the maternity clothes more than the discomfort.

Sleep: not so great this week.

Best moment this week: Cookie Baking! My son likes cookies, my waist line does not ;)and getting the Nursery bedding in! YAY!

Gender: Definately a BOY!

Craving: Lemon

Movement: He has brought me to my knees this week with some very powerful and painful jabs. He can now move my hand up and down when resting it on my stomach. DH has yet to feel him though because when he puts his hands over there, the baby stops moving. Go figue.

Labor Signs: No.

Belly Button in or out? Still In

What I miss: Sleep, especially on my stomach.

What I am looking forward to: Relaxing over the holidays and my week long vacation.

Milestones: I passed the Glucose Test and got the Baby Bedding! I also sent out the guest list for the Babyshower to my hostesses at their request. SQUEE!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for passing the GTT!!! Thats is great!! Owen is still craving cookies too!! We might have to get together and eat cookies soon!! I totally went back into Panara after you left and got a cookie that day we ate lunch....they were calling my name!!
    Hope you have a great Christmas and you are looking great!!!!

    ReplyDelete