Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 23!


Total weight gain: I'm terrified to admit that its up 13 pounds. I cringe on the scale every week and I thought I was prepared for the number to go up over Thanksgiving but I still gagged.
Maternity clothes? No but getting closer everyday.
Sleep: crappy over the holiday weekend and through the storms last night but I'm getting more comfortable sleeping on my side now. I still sleep on my back a lot.
Best moment this week: Getting ready for the holidays and seeing Gifts the Inlaws bought baby on Black Friday because they couldn't resist!
Gender: Definately a BOY!
Craving: Starbucks Peppermint Mocha and Lemon Loaf (random sweet tooth anyone?)
Movement: Getting stronger and more active. Feeling regular movement for long stretches several times a day.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still In.
What I miss: My waist and lack of double chin and smooth splotchless skin.
What I am looking forward to: Ordering the crib bedding!
Milestones: One week till Viability.

4 comments:

  1. One week till V-day!! OMG!!! this totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love love love love love

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel better, I slept on my back my entire pregnancy. I tried and tried to sleep on my side but it was never comfortable.
    I'm having such a blast following this journey with you! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete