Monday, November 30, 2009

Crapcrapcrapcrap

DH and I have been so careful about using condoms. Less careful about temping but really, what is the likelihood I can even ovulate on my own much less on the miscarriage cycle? (and to boot without the aid of Preseed lube).

Last night, during a passionate interlude on the sofa, we got a little carried away and didn't bother with protection.

Low and behold, my temperature shot up this morning from the norm. Granted I'm on day 35 so its probably a fluke (or the beginnings of a cold or Swine Flu since I was possibly exposed to that this weekend...thanks SIL).

Momentary freakout ensuing (hopefully to go away tomorrow morning). Flame away for my carelessness.

3 comments:

  1. eek!!! girl you better be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it was just a fluke. And for future missy - No glove, no love! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I'm telling! :P
    My grandmother used to say: "No chuppa, no schtupah!" In Yiddish that basically means "no wedding, no sex." I'm sure that there's Yiddish for "no glove, no love" but I just can't think of it at this moment LOL.

    ReplyDelete