Monday, November 2, 2009

The Organization Fairy Abducted Me

This new me that has been on a rampage the past several days, while quite reminiscent of the me from before TTC obsession, is quite accomplished and full of big dreams. It's amazing what one can accomplish with a clear plan, a To-Do List, and a bit of energy.

It feels so good to just BE again. An enforced break was not in the plans but in a way it is so freeing. I can focus on being the loving, clean freak of a wife that my husband married. No charts and pills, and timed sex (though any sex would be appreciated by him right about now), or special lubes. Just me and my plans and dreams that are not hyperfocused around my body. It's like I regained a friend. I was a pretty cool anal chick at one time with a kickass organized house and fresh baked goods always on the counter. I had friends. I had a full social calendar. I FOUND ME AGAIN in the past few days.

That ME took over MY life and has reorganized it. I have a Daily To-Do List that can not possibly be accomplished in a 24 hour period and wears me out to no end. I atleast try though and it feels amazing. Tomorrow I return to work, to routine, to full life (with pay). Today, I'm going to accomplish as many tasks as possible. I've already frozen the leftover chili, put a whole chicken with seasoning and onion in the crockpot, started laundry and packed up some Halloween Decorations, halfway cleaned out my stationary drawer and ofcourse written this blog. It's not even 8am yet.

My focus for now is taking the next three months to get back into a healthy exercise routine and drop approx. 20lbs, getting back to focusing on my baking/cooking as well as the corresponding blog (I hope you will all join me there at Garden Gourmet), regorganize my house and get myself back on track with living.

1 comment:

  1. Great outlook! I have the to do lists and the plans, but somehow I can never seem to execute them.
    Adding "Be more like Krista" to my list.

    ReplyDelete