Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Feeling Better

I'm feeling much better. My life is returning to normal and I feel that I'm putting it behind me. I've told people what happened. It feels good to not deny my child's existence or hide what happened. I don't want to ever be dishonest about my experience, but I can't dwell on things that I can't change. I take courage, knowledge and sweet memories into the future to aid not only myself but anyone else who needs a shoulder or advice in this situation.

I'm taking this time off to focus on me, my friends and my family and it feels good. I think I will be in a better place next time (there WILL be a next time, so stay tuned). I'm looking forward to getting an all clear from my Dr. now that I've stopped bleeding. I'm hoping he says I'm progressing and I don't have to wait a full three cycles. It would be nice to be on track in January. New year, New Start.

We shall know Next Monday. SQUEE. So until then, I'm enjoying the almost painfree time, the renewed energy, and the happyness that has returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment