Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hospital Bill came today.

I have no words to express what went through my head. I literally became a sobbing pile of mush on my kitchen floor. It costs more to remove the remnants of my child then it does to give birth and stay over night in the insurances eyes.

The pain came rushing back. And with it the anger. The anger at the world at the unfairness of this. Anger at myself for letting the hurt and pain back in. The grief.

It all came back with a piece of paper. My bravado and positivity and strength came crashing to my feet.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this
    :(
    :::::big hugs:::::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm so sorry. It just isn't fair. Not a bit of it. hugs to you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I've been following your blog and this is truly awful. No one should have to go through this.

    ReplyDelete