Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Up This Week

I'm going to make once again the Sweet Potato Upside Down Cake to perfect the recipe. I'm also going to try a Pound Cake Recipe for Brandi's Birthday and Cranberry Muffins, Maple Brown Sugar Cookies, Pumpkin Nut Cookies. These items, once perfected, will be added to my available menu for purchase.

I'm currently obsessed with anything FALL feeling or Thanksgiving Related. I'm cooking an entire Thanksgiving Feast for my In-laws this year. I'm very excited to bring out a few favorite recipes and try a few new ones. So if you can't find me browsing the web for recipes, my butt is probably parked in front of the TV glued to the Food Network.

It has long been a passion of mine to make a living from cooking/baking and/or gardening. I've never been quite sure HOW I wanted to do that though: Writing Cookbooks/blogging, a Show on Foodnetwork, bakery or small catering business. I just want to feed people and be in my kitchen as much as possible. For now, I'm satisfied playing with recipes, blogging and feeding friends. Will it be more one day? I hope so. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy my triumphs, my catastrophe's and my unsolicited opinions and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment