Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let the Games Begin

Here's where I get really personal and share Bedroom Adventures because I have no shame ya'll.

My DH was so excited that the Dr. Cleared me for sex, that the assclapping adventures ensued as soon as I walked in the door. Rinse. Repeat.

Despite the very unlikelihood that I can ovulate period, much less on my own at this exact moment, we were good little nympho's and broke out the dusty pack of condoms. From Three Years Ago. I'm not sure how good that actually is. LOL

Can I just say, CONDOMS SUCK! I have not had to use one of those suckers in three years. Let's all say it together: Chafing. I always laughed at the little horny teenagers that claimed it feels so much better without it. PSSSHAW slip a rain coat on you little bastard.

However, Last night, I was practically BEGGING DH to take our chances because I hated it so bad. For the first time, I'm saying bring on AF so the Charting To Avoid Can begin! If its clear I'm not ovulating on my own, those JimmyHats are going BACK in the damn drawer, Pronto!

I literally COULD NOT WALK THIS MORNING. *sigh*

2 comments: