Monday, November 9, 2009

Post D&C Check Up

The Doctor cleared me for sexual activity today. My poor husband is thrilled I'm sure. I have a cyst on my right ovary but they do not think it will cause any problems or be abnormal. They prefer I wait three cycles to try again and if I am not ovulating by then they will let me use the Clomid again. I'm going to be continuing the metformin until then though.

They also went ahead and gave me a perscription for the Prenatals with the stool softener that I liked and told me to go ahead and keep my Folic Acid intake higher BEFORE TTC this time.

So until 2010, I'm TTA. I did pick up a magazine talking about recipes that give you optimal health for your reproductive system, which I thought was interesting. I'll read it and review it as well as the recipes for you in the TTA meantime.

Good News: I did not gain any weight during my pregnancy and since the Miscarraige (2 weeks) I've lost 9 lbs. WOOT! (I'd ofcourse rather be gaining and have a healthy baby but ya'll know that).

Bad News of the day: Dh's company landscapers hit his vehicle and I had to take it to the body shop for an estimate on the way to work from the Dr's. $1600.00. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment