Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Squee! I know they are silly and passed around but I love Blog awards! This one is given to me by the Lovely American Tribal. I love it! Thanks so much!

To accept this award: Post it on your blog together with the name of the Person who granted and his or her link. Pass the Award to 15 other blogs that you newly discovered & Remember to contact them and let them know.

I actually don't think I have 15 blogs to recommend on a daily basis so I am unfortunately unable to follow these directions! If for some reason you feel I missed you, I do apologize. I love you all and think you all deserve an award just for blogging and sharing your stories with the world, but I know a few of you have recieved this one already from someone else in the past.

1) Isha
2) Mrs. S
3) Rachel
4)Steph
5) Mrs. Rootbear
6) Nikki
7) Jess
8) Jeanna
9) Jlee
10) Ms. Klein (Fixed it! Why doesn't it show up on my dashboard with all my other blogs that I follow. I always have to go in favorites on my home computer. BOO!)

2 comments: