Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: 6 pounds (Houston we may have a weight gain problem even though the Dr's said it was fine).
Maternity clothes? No, but it this rate it won't be long.
Sleep: Last night was decent, I'm just not getting ENOUGH sleep.
Best moment this week: Knowing Exactly where my baby was and feeling the first flutters.
Gender: I'm 50/50 on the fence.
Craving: Apples
Movement: First FLUTTER!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still In.
What I miss: My energy.I have way more now than in 1st Tri but it's still not what I used to have.
What I am looking forward to: Car shopping with DH for a mom mobile this weekend (I'm trying to avoid the minivan route though...sorry...just can't do it.)
Weekly Wisdom: Trust yourself.
Milestones: First Flutters and hearing the heartbeat on a doppler.

And sorry for the blurry pic. I didn't realize it was blurred till after I uploaded it and I'm way too lazy (and busy) to go take another one. LOL

1 comment:

  1. you are definitely starting to get a bump! That is awesome you told the dr where your baby was!!! Is it Nov 9th yet?

    ReplyDelete