Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 17

How far along?17 weeks
Total weight gain: 4 pounds (I lost two of those pesky pounds from last week..can we say BLOAT!)
Maternity clothes? Yes. I bought my first outfit over the weekend. The pants won't stay up though.
Sleep: What's that?
Best moment this week: Buying a mommy car and maternity clothes.
Gender: I'm 51/49 Girl/boy.
Craving: Salad
Movement: Light occasional flutters...especially at 3am.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? Still In.
What I miss: Energy and sleep.
What I am looking forward to: A weekend of relaxation with nothing pressing to do.
Milestones: Moving towards mommymode materially? Is that considered a milestone (come one..atleast for a fast sports car driving vain clothes whore?)

I'm not sure if its the lighting or my camera (as outdoor pics are great on it) but as of right now, blurry work bathroom pics are the only option. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment