Friday, July 23, 2010

How to Ruin a Digital Pregnancy Test

I can’t help but think about the Pregnancy Test Commercial that states “1 in 4 women can misread a traditional pregnancy test.”

I’ve always laughed at this commercial. Now I’m laughing at myself. I did fine with the “traditional” tests but failed miserably at the digital. In my bleary eyed attempt at providing DH with a digital confirmation (as pink lines apparently are not good enough for him nor is a Dr. doing a urine test) at 6:30 am, I became a bit overzealous and peed on the stupid stick before turning it on. I quickly redid but never got a reading. It didn’t say NO, but it wouldn’t stay on. It just kept turning off! ::headdesk::

I refuse to purchase another. I can’t get “more” pregnant because it digitally says so, and we will hopefully have our Beta numbers back from the lab today.

Now that I’m over peeing on things, I need to quit temping. There’s no point, which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment