Monday, July 26, 2010

Not my happy ending to the day

to make a long story short, there is about three times more fluid in my ute than a few weeks ago after the cyst rupture. They couldn't even see my left ovary for some reason tonight...they took a million sonogram pictures of the right one which had all the cysts last time.

Given the hormone levels and the fluid etc. he is worried about an ectopic. He did another Blood draw today and said he was going to try and wait on the results tonight and would call me. If the beta's have not doubled again and/or the progesterone levels have dropped or not risen then I have to come in on Wednesday for another draw and ultrasound.

As is, I already have another ultrasound scheduled for Monday. He wants to see/find the baby as soon as possible so if it is ectopic they can get me in to surgery immediately. He told me not to lose hope. The lining had thickened up, the betas were good so far so there is a possibility its fine and I just had some smaller cysts rupture and leaking fluid but they need to keep an eye on it.

I just don't even know what to feel right now. I'm really hoping he calls with good numbers tonight but I don't see how since the blood wasn't even drawn till 5:30pm.

Thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. My heart just sank for you. I hope that everything is alright... :::::hugs:::::