I’ve never done a thankful Thursday post before. Several blogs I read do this and I love reading why they are thankful. Today, I have the urge to put it out to the world what I am thankful for.
1) great friends- who accept me for being neurotic, spacey and spastic all at the same time.
2) pink positive pee sticks and unexpected surprises
3) an amazing husband who is so even tempered
4) Panera bread-for a to die for carb filled lunch that is conveniently next to my Dr’s office
5) Yellow tomatoes in my garden
6) A dishwasher-because every fork in my house is dirty and I don’t have to dread doing the dishes by hand. Just load it and press start.
7) DVR- because after I pull weeds in the garden and tie up my previously mentioned yellow tomato plants, I plan on relaxing on the sofa with a bowl of pasta and a recorded movie.
8) Friday’s that are just around the corner, which means a weekend of swimming and gardening (and maybe a little housecleaning thrown in)