Saturday, June 12, 2010

FF Roger That

So I was highly disturbed that I was not getting Crosshairs on my chart. So I went back looking at my past charts and see that there really isn't a nice shift or a good pattern. It looks like a typical anovulatory chart which pisses me off and makes me want to cry.

I'm on the highest level of Clomid and even between the miscarriage and when I started clomid again I was still ovulating. Now suddenly I'm not showing any signs. My cervix is high, I've had no CM this time around at all.

It's only day 19 but I would have to have a major drop in temps to have an ovulation now. I had the typical pain on day 14. I really thought I ovulated but if I did, it wasn't any good.

I'm really disturbed by all this, I can't lie. I'm sinking into depression over it I think. I guess I'll go vent my frustration on my garden weeds.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, love. It's frustrating as hell. Have you talked to your doc about switching meds? Maybe you would respond more consistently to something else? I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I am choosing to believe that you ovulated. I don't care what anyone or any website says! I put my foot down. My fingers are so crossed for you that it took 30 minutes to write this comment.

    ReplyDelete