Sunday, August 30, 2009

97.7-Still

I'm 17 DPO. My temperature is still 97.7. No upward shift nor downward shift.

Smell of cooked chicken makes me gag. I've had horrid intestinal issues for three days. I'm talking green/brown WATER here. If feeling like someone has taken a baseball bat to your back and ass are signs of pregnancy-I'm having triplets.

I'm so tired. Other than that, nothing. Easily written off as PMS, stomach bug and/or stress from work project.

To appease Isha though, I will swing by and pick up an EPT on the way home from showing a house tonight. I may even take it tonight instead of in the morning since I am 17 DPO. If it were to be positive it would be positive tonight just as easily as tomorrow morning this far into the LP.

I guess fingers crossed if you got them. I'm actually very blase/apprehensive about it. Probably because there is not change in temp so I'm not feeling it. But I will do it given the length of time it has been.

1 comment:

  1. I could have done without the intestine-related details ;) Regardless, I have everything crossed that can be crossed.

    ReplyDelete