Monday, August 17, 2009

Holy Right Ovary Batman

After deciding that my right ovary is screwed (and totally not doing the sex thing this month) I noticed a high temp yesterday and thought "wow, maybe I did ovulate but that's just my luck, I missed it sex wise."

I came in this morning and entered all my weekend temps, and wtf, I have dotted crosshairs. I actually ovulated on a day I had sex too. One of the few this month.

Could it be? Could the month we don't even try be a possible hellish 2ww (notice I'm still not betting on actual insemination). But holy cow, that one took me by surprise. Maybe my right ovary isn't completely dead. Who knew?

3 comments:

  1. Woot! Guess who has his second tooth (wink wink)? I'm glad I don't have to throttle that ovary afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea yea, well I don't think it worked though..boo hiss..maybe next month my sex drive and left ovary will pull through for me. shrugs.

    ReplyDelete