Saturday, August 22, 2009

Things that make you go HMMM

I know I've been a terrible creepy internet friend and blog follower lately. I promise I've been skimming blogs on my list. (MK, yours doesn't show up on my list and I have to remember to go to favorites atleast once a week, but I swear I do read). So while it may seem my stalking skills are quite pathetic and I'm not making quite an effort to entertain everyone in my writing, its just been a little crazy lately. I haven't abandoned you or my efforts in TTC.

I'm currently in the 2ww, despite my nonfunctioning right ovary (it functions after all), despite not having sex this month (we accidentally hit around the time by sheer dumb luck) and despite not having any hope for the month.

Despite ALL that, my chart is doing interesting things and I can't help but go HMMMM and have this tiny little flicker of hope. In ten cycles of charting, I've had three ovulations with decent thermal shifts but no pretty 2ww climbs. My numbers are always just even until the drop. The first month, when it stayed above the cover line, I got excited. I've sense learned that those charts aren't that pretty. It's the wonky spikes and climbs that give you the nice BFP charts. So you can imagine the skip in my heart when my temp jumped this morning!

LOOK AT MY CHART! (throws out a fishing pole). I know its probably a fluke and I'm doomed to disappointment, but for one day, I will have hope. I can be disappointed later.

So today, I'm going to enjoy my little slice of sunshine. I'm going to go to the farmer's market and pool store. Come back and clean my house while watching the Hannah Montana movie (shut your mouth, I admit it freely) and enjoy my girlfriends who are coming by later. I don't know if we will get to enjoy the pool (which its kinda gross anyway with all the dead algae dirt on the bottom) but we will hang and have fun and today will be good.

Before I go, LOOK AT MY CHART. yikes.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a little fishing expedition every once and awhile! :)

    All joking aside, I think you're off to a great start in your 2ww! As always I am praying for you and sending you all of the positive vibes I can muster. You've been through hell and I hope you're at the end of that step in the journey.

    Enjoy your fun day!
    <3 S

    ReplyDelete