Monday, August 31, 2009

Because I'm neurotic

I took my temp again this morning: 97.7

I took the other HPT with FMU: still pregnant.

I didn't sleep last night. Every twinge or cramp, I panicked. My back is killing me and I didn't have tylenol but I didn't want to put one more IBprofen in my body so that made for a very uncomfortable night.

I am however eating my chef salad leftovers for lunch today with the deli meat on it. LOL

Crap. I have to go re-read everything because it has been so long of trying that I think I've forgotten EVERYTHING.

My main concern today: Call Dr. and make appt. Pick up Metformin prescription and tylenol.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, love. I am so happy that it finally happened for one of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet, despite the uncomfortable-ness, it was still the best night ever!

    ReplyDelete