Monday, August 10, 2009

Stick a Fork in Me...I'm Done.

I have been in one of the worst moods and funks this weekend. To the point where I want to hide from the world because I'm not sure I can turn the spigot to my mouth off. I can feel myself ready to spew truth at the world. I always try to be compassionate and understanding to other's points of views and decisions in their life. I am completely over the stupidity though. *Edited*
I'm also tired of being negative. I have been so negative towards EVERYTHING lately. I see the pattern repeating from previous months but yet I can't help the cycle. I can't correct how I feel even though I see the reasons why. I want a change but I don't know how or what to change.
We aren't quite ready to give up and just be the crazy dog parents (though we are seriously leaning that way.)I'm not quite ready to give up on having friends to hang out with either. It's hard realizing that EVERY Single person you used to have fun with is now in a totally different position then you are in. I've always had this happen.
No. I don't think I do anymore. I'm tired, I'm miss negative, and I'm aggrivating myself with this post. I'm definately done.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Buck, I am so sorry you're in this place. I cannot sympathize on all the points you've made here, but I can relate to most of them.

    If you're feeling this way than yes, I think you need to take a step back. Doing so will make you an even better friend in the long run. You cannot be a supportive friend to anyone if you're having trouble supporting yourself. That's got to be first.

    R once told me that sometimes people come into our lives for a specific time. They serve a specific purpose and we can love and appreciate what they've done during that time. But, sometimes they're not meant to be around forever.

    Who knows? Maybe once you take a minute to gather yourself you will be able to come back with a clear mind and surround yourself with people that love and appreciate you (like me!! lol).

    Please let me know if you need to talk. BIG hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete