Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sex Fail

So my plan on being a smartass backfired. Backstory: My husband likes his alarm to go off for an hour before he gets up. I've learned to sleep through his alarm so he wakes me up. The iritating part is that I get up, make coffee, take the dogs out, do all this stuff and 90% of the time I come back in and he's still in bed. He's SUPPOSED to be in the shower. This always means I don't get showers in the morning and usually run late.

I should also mention that his favorite way to wake me up: rubbing my breasts and nipples. So this morning as I wake up I get the brilliant idea to jump his bones. which I do. A nice quickie to start the morning. I go do my thing and he immediately gets up and takes a shower. BRILLIANT. I won!

NOPE, I ran late anyway because I thought I would have extra time so I did a few extra things. Not to mention, I get to work and realize I FORGOT TO TEMP!

So while its yay for sex, its BOO for not being able to help determine if the sex will do us any good. (Truly doubtful that I've ovulated or close to it but still).

SMARTASS SEXCAPADE: FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment