Thursday, August 27, 2009

OH. EMM. EFFIN. GEE

My back hurts like hell. Someone has used my ass and tail bone for a punching bag and taken a good swift kick between my shoulder blades to boot.

I can't lay down, I can't sit, I can't stand, I can't bend. WTF. I hurt. I hurt bad. FROM HEAD TO FUCKING TOE. This project at work is killing me.

My husband is miserable at work and threatening to quit or get fired. I want to kill him and I feel all of this pressure because we need health insurance. I just wish he would hold out for two more months or go ahead and start LOOKING for another job, DUH. My job and benefits are right around the corner. I can FEEL IT.

I do NOT Need this SHIT right now when I can barely move. Fucking Hell.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry B! Just give me a minute and I'll hop on a plane, cross the country, and give you a rub down. How's that sound?

    Note to Mr. Buckin - suck it up! Your wonderful, beautiful, and incredible wife does not need the additional stress and a couple of months aren't going to kill you. TYIA for the love and understanding you have for your wife. <3 Mrs. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((HUG))
    Nothing else of value to add. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your temp goes up tomorrow and Sunday, can you test on Monday?!
    Sorry he's being a jerk :(

    ReplyDelete