Friday, August 14, 2009

Your Favorite Toppings?

Why that would be a large helping of no ovulation and a fucked right ovary please. I just realized I am on CD 22 with no sign of ovulation, no semblance of a decent chart and a dead right ovary yet again. I'm on the highest dose of Clomid plus metformin and still no sign of life on my right ovary. I do have a LOT of pain in my ute but its like concentrated gas pockets that never go away and are constantly sore.

So to top off my horrible sleepless night, I get hit with that. I'm so tempted to say FML but there are always people worse off then me so I can't bring myself to go that far.

Even in the face of bad luck, losing friends and a beloved pet I am thankful for a husband who stands strong by my side and is trying to protect my feelings. I am thankful for NEW friends that have entered my life and some positive changes that may be coming my way in my work. I'm thankful to have steady work and health insurance in this trying economy.

I played the lottery for the first time in my life. Maybe I've had my share of bad and will get lucky with some good. Then I could share it with people I know who need it and spread some joy.

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of this post! I know things can get rough, and you certainly have a reason to feel the way you do. But being positive, and being happy, takes courage, and you've got it! I love you!

    ReplyDelete