Monday, August 3, 2009

Distraction

Well, Scarlett has done more than just distract me from my Ute Woes, she has succeeded in destracting us completely from the end goal. DH and I have not had sex at all this cycle. Granted, our window of opportunity has not yet opened but come on. We have been so caught up in dog stuff, that we've been too exhausted to do anything. I go to bed at night and take my dog with me. DH comes in later puts her in the crate and crawls in. I'm already asleep at this point.

I know its early but I can already FEEL my chart shaping up to be craptastic. I have no faith in my right ovary whatsoever and I definately wasted a month of Clomid. I've also noticed that on the months of my right ovary, my attitude is worse and my negativity is greater. Interesting. I'm not even far into it and I don't even care. I'm also already fighting the feelings of not wanting him to touch me. It's a very odd sensation following the patterns.

My right ovary is dead to me. DEAD TO ME. Do you hear me you piece of shit? DEAD. From now on, every other month, I will be a doggie mom and that's it.

Oh yea, and more wisdom from my sucktastic family. My sister this time. In a conversation of children I said I would love to have twins since I am having such a hard time getting pregnant. That way I could do it once and still have two. Otherwise we may adopt a second anyway. My sister: You don't want two kids. You don't NEED two kids.

Did I mention SHE has two kids? Yea, the second being "an accident" which conveniently happened when DH and I made the mistake of announcing we were trying and she just wanted me NOT to have all the attention and "we can be pregnant together." Yea, that one bit her in the ass huh? And thank you so much for telling me WHAT I want and/or need. Just because YOU don't like your children and can't handle them doesn't mean I can't. TWIT.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Scar is a cutie pie.
    2. Your sis is a tool if she thinks that's helpful or considerate.
    3. I send you ginormous hugs and agree with the assessment that right ovaries are whores. Mine did the same thing time and time again until they got the right dosage of clomid. And then what happens? I form a huge cyst. Nice.

    ((SMOOCHES))

    ReplyDelete