Monday, October 5, 2009

DH's Morning Advice

My husband has been a saint during this pregnancy I swear. Bless his heart. Yesterday, he not only COOKED Me lunch but encouraged me to eat a pint of icecream for dinner since nothing else would settle my stomach.

He also put out some of the Halloween decorations while I snoozed on the sofa with the dogs.

This morning he tickled me because he was very concerned over my yacking in the bathroom.

DH: "Are you okay?"
ME: (glaring holes through the wall) MMMMHMMMM
DH: "How's our baby supposed to get any nutrients if you keep puking everything out?"
ME: "I've got enough fat to sustain this child for atleast two years, don't worry.
DH: (kisses me goodbye) "Try not to puke anymore."

Upside: This weekend my sister brought me her barely used swing (neither of her kids liked it), a pack of newborn diapers (her son was too big for them upon birth), a bouncy chair and I picked out four neutral onesies/sleepers from her collection she was selling at the yardsale. I had to stuff everything into a closet though so the In-laws do not see it upon their arrival before we tell them. Not a big deal. Only two more weeks till everyone knows! My Free Book from MommieswithCents arrived this weekend too!! (Thanks Rachel for reviewing that book and linking us to the drawing!)

I'm still planning to begin shopping with the black friday sales and do the nursery during my christmas vacation but its a start. Christmas is right around the corner afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment