Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DNC

It turns out,I know my body. The pain I was going through, was unbearable. By the time my sister got here towards mid day, I was screaming in agony. My body was actually in labor trying to pass the dead fetal tissue. My own body was tearing itself up.

My sister took me back to the Doctor. Bless her heart, someone was going to fix me or they were going to have trouble. If you have never seen an irate Southern Mary Kay Sales rep, its a lesson in polite hostility all dressed in pink. LOL I may not always get along with her but I know when it comes down to my well being and pain, and a can of whoopass, she comes through.

The Doctor sent me immediately to the hospital where I was admitted to the OR and prepped for surgery. I had no choice. I had to have the DNC afterall. The Dr. came out and talked to my husband after it was done and told him, there is no way I would have been able to pass it on my own. The DNC was completely unavoidable and I, despite my 4 months of Clomid use, have the thickest uteran lining he had ever seen. Who knew?

This day sucked. Hard Core. No doubt about it. Tomorrow has to be better. For tonight, I'm going to relax in my husbands arms and be thankful the pain has stopped and I can breathe. I'll go to sleep for the first time, undrugged in two days, listening to the rain, knowing it can truly come to an end and we can move on.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Krista, I am so very sorry it was so painful for you. I love you very very much and have been thinking of you so often over the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista,
    I am so very sorry. I admire your stregnth and am thankful your sister was able to take care of you. I am so sorry that we can't take this pain away or help in any way, though we want to so desperately. I have been at home for the past 2 days and will be again tomorrow, and am so out of it that I can barely think straight. BUt please know, that I am thinking of you and you can text me if you need anything. We all love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that it came to the D&C. I hate all the pain that you have been dealing with, both physical and emotional. You, Steven and Baby B are in my thoughts and in my heart. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't the words.
    Just know that we all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been thinking about you. Lots.

    ReplyDelete