Friday, October 9, 2009

Hormonal Basketcase

I'm not one of those that falls back on "i'm hormonal, blah blah blah, I'm going to be mean and rude to people" crap. I'm mean and rude without hormones. ha ha. If anything hormones have made me a big fat sap. I cry at the phone commercial where he takes a picture of the Lost Dog sign and texts it to friends and returns the dog to the little girl. EVERY. EFFIN. TIME.

Yesterday, was a long day. I worked 9 hours then had to drive an hour to show houses and drive home. On the way there I got lost. LOST BAD. Yadkinville does not believe in fucking road signs apparently. They also don't believe in stores or gas stations or anything more human than a corn field. So in the midst of my frustration I LOST IT. I was driving aimlessly, crying my eyes out, screaming at my car because the windshield wipers weren't working (when in fact it was my sunglasses filling up with tears..DOH), splitting headache, stomach cramps. I was a complete and utter mess. I swear I heard dueling banjo's at one point.

Fortunately, my BFF's mom who works for the state and travels the roads was able to figure out where I was and come to my aid. I was a half hour late. By the time I got to my clients, my face was red and streaky and I was doing the little hiccup thing. Fortunately, they know I'm pregnant and laughed at me and she calmed down. They also put a really nice offer in. The commission very well could pay off my car. Fingers Crossed.

I didn't get home till 10pm last night, was completely wiped out and didn't sleep well. Thank goodness for the day off. After the car is fixed I was planning on going to work...but I think I may just take the day for me. It was THAT rough of a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment