Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10 WEEK Update

How far along? 10 weeks.HOLY COW. Time is starting to move now!
Total weight gain: Unsure.
Maternity clothes? Nope. Not even a bella band.
Sleep: Uneven and uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: DH offering to go get me icecream before bed because I wanted some. So cliche!
Gender: I'm back and forth between boy and girl.
Movement: No.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Not having HeartBurn EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
What I am looking forward to: Shopping for DH's birthday.
Weekly Wisdom: Gingersnaps are a girl's Best Friend. (not diamonds despite what Marylin said)
Milestones: I'm not quite as exhausted as before despite the lack of sleep so maybe my energy is returning.

Baby's now the size of a prune!
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment