Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's MY CAR, I'll Cry if I Want to.


His Name is Ra (for the Egyptian Sun God). He has been with me since I drove him off the showroom floor in 2002 1 1/2 years after graduation and into my first "real" job. He was young and fun, bright and cheerful, powerful and sexy. I knew the time would come when we said goodbye, and I knew that time was dawning soon, but I didn't think it would be coming so fast. I figured I would have atleast till halfway through my pregnancy to come to terms with the ending of this long and wonderful relationship. It may be as soon as Next Week due to sales at the "lot." I can only hope, that when his time comes, they find him a home where someone young in spirit who loves to fly, will love him. SHHHH don't tell him, yet.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh another mustang lover! My DH isn't ready to part with his either, actually that is not in our plans LOL! He has a '65 (not running right now) '66 (that needs breaks) and a '88. We look like a used mustang car lot! Ra is quite the beauty! Though DH is willing to part with music equipment for our babies...one step at a time right!?! GL selling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much is the Blue Book Value? CHris would KILL for a convertible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parting is such sweet sorrow, because it's for such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete