Friday, October 23, 2009

My Amazing Flowers

I've tried not to post today since its been a "not so good day" for me. I've been very down in the dumps and having quite a bit of pain. I'm hoping that my body is trying to naturally do this and its nothing else (as if that's not bad enough).

I found something positive to share though. My amazing flowers from Rachel, Alyssa, and Stephanie. They are gourgeous and mean the world to me (both the flowers and the ladies). This one bright point, their love and compassion for me, continues to be a beacon through my cloudy days.

I love you girls, with all my heart.

2 comments:

  1. We love you too. I am so glad the flowers are there in our place. Never forget what that card says - we can each handle whatever is thrown at us because the pain is divided by the three of us. Lucky for us, the joy is also multiplied by 3.

    ReplyDelete