Monday, October 5, 2009

Just Kidding: Still Exhausted

It was worth writing another post. I thought the worst of the exhaustion had passed sometime last week. I had actually had a few productive days and accomplished a few things on my house. Granted, I was exhausted yesterday but that was more like Yardsale Day hangover.

I've been very cold and tired today though. I went back into the "cage" where we keep returned parts. It is literally a cold dark room with little light, some vents to the outside and a large compressor that is so noisy you can't hear yourself think. Many people refer to it as the "scary room." It's full of floor to cieling chain link cages that divide up the departments and each cage has a padlock.

I was in there and I was so tired I had to put my head down on the work table. Next thing I know, I'm waking up! I FELL ASLEEP in the cage!! I was completely deluding myself that the exhaustion period had passed.

I'm like that scene in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo where he takes out the chick that falls asleep all the time and he ties her hair to the sconce so she doesn't faceplant in her soup? Yea, that's me.

1 comment:

  1. The sleepy period comes to an end? I think I spent my entire pregnancy curled up on the couch either snoring or eating Snickers.

    Come to think of it, that sounds alot like my postpartum life too =P

    Congratulations on your pregnancy and hang in there! =)

    Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com

    ReplyDelete