Wednesday, September 29, 2010

14 Week Update

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: Still Minus 1 this morning
Maternity clothes? Nope though I have pulled out my one size larger pants from before I lost weight.
Sleep: Would be great if I didn’t have to get up and pee every 30 minutes. Starting to get uncomfortable on my back and stomach and I’ve always had trouble sleeping on my sides
Best moment this week: Having my stomach start to round just a tad bit and get firmer
Gender: Still leaning towards girl but having doubts.
Movement: No.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Not having heartburn
What I am looking forward to: Gender/Anatomy Scan
Weekly Wisdom: If you were previously a “attack the cleaning on the weekend with a vengeance person, I suggest changing routine to doing a bit each day so you aren’t over doing it on the weekend at one whack. Trust me, it really all gets done. Milestones: Fall is here! Not really a milestone but makes for a happier pregnant me.

No comments:

Post a Comment