Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let's Start the Weekly Updates shall we?-Week 13

Today is Week 13. Saturday will be officially 2nd tri but today seems like the milestone to me. I guess its time to start doing Weekly Updates huh? I probably should have started them long ago but I had all these little milestones to get through in my head to be “safe.” Well even once I pass them, I just didn’t pick up the habit.

Don’t count on Belly Pics anytime soon though. I’m still sitting right at my same start weight (which is a good thing since I’m starting out overweight according to my docs.) I fluctuate between a three-four pound range. Today technically I am one pound under my start weight but I’m sure I’ll be back to my start weight tomorrow. LOL

I am still wearing all my same clothes and there is no bump. When I’m bloated my fat sticks out a little more but that’s about it. So I doubt there will be a progression of bump pics weekly any time in the near future. The curse of being a pregnant fat girl. Meh.

13 WEEK Update
How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain: Minus 1
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Sleep: Uneven and uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Reaching 13 weeks.
Gender: Leaning toward girl.
Movement: No.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Officially being in 2nd tri.
Weekly Wisdom: Do not plan huge parties to be hosted by you during your late 1st trimester.
Milestones: Reaching 2nd Tri on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment