Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing HLB

Yesterday, was once again, amazing. They couldn’t find the heartbeat with the Doppler so they sent me for an ultrasound. The ultrasound found it right away and there was my sweet babe sucking its thumb. When she pressed down with the ultrasound wand/thingie my feisty little babe reared back and kicked with all its might, both legs and butt in the air. Oh he/she was MAD! Heaven help us, s/he has my temper and Daddy’s long legs. At 11 weeks 5 days old, my babe has an attitude and does not like to be disturbed.

The very last image before she stopped was of a little perfect arm and hand waving goodbye. It was the most amazing thing. It felt like Christmas.

It is completely beyond my comprehension though that there can be THAT much movement and I feel NOTHING. It’s so bizarre to see that little image of this perfect little being with an attitude and not be able to feel it. It’s so surreal!

7 comments:

  1. Awwww! Sweet little LB! ::tear::

    ReplyDelete
  2. And cue the tears...I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya hurricane ladybug, we are so glad you are here...might be time for you to meet lil spark.

    Krista, interested in a GTG?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole post makes me smile... and tear up a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanna I am totally up for a GTG! SQUEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete